Best Golf Courses in the World
Golf is a game Scottish people have been enjoying since the fifteenth century. Ranging from rolling sheep-grazing regions of the British Isles across the Open Rota grand venues, there is no lack of excellent golf courses.
- St. Andrews [Oldest historical course]
- Pine Valley Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club
- Cypress Point Club
- Shinnecock Hills Golf Club
- Royal County Down Golf Club
The defining criteria for all the above top-ranking golf courses include its popularity, pedigree, and richness associated with its spectacular layout of shot values.
Boyne Resort is a group of lakeside and mountain resorts that takes pride in its championship golf courses, so visit this golf resort in Michigan. From scenic cart ride towards the Boyne Mountain peak where the round starts to dramatic finishing holes can be a memorable experience.
- The Bay Harbor Golf Club nestled on Lake Michigan’s shore has a stunning view on every course including the Quarry, Links, and Preserve.
- The Crooked Tree Golf Club situated in the Midwest embraces the environment.
- Boyne Highland offers must-play courses including Arthur Hills, Donald Ross Memorial, the Heather, the Moor, and the Cuff Links Executive Par-3.
- Boyne Mountains include the Alpine and the monument with surprising levels is challenging for experienced golfers.
Golfers can take advantage of the affordable golf packages that include your stay and access to Boyne’s golf courses. The 18 holes stay & play package starts at $122 or you can try their unlimited golf package. For ultimate golfing vacation look at the Great Escape Golf Vacation package offering 5 days of unlimited golf, lodging, dining, and more!
Stay and play at the mountain golf resort including a course with 36-unique challenging holes laid across the remarkable Northern Michigan terrain. The Alpine has panoramic views and spectacular mountainside setting offering a Deer Lake view. If you are planning a weekend visit then make sure to book your Tee times in advance.